Faculty of Business and Tourism
As part of an education and research university the Faculty’s missions is to provide quality education in Business Administration in Commerce, Tourism, Services, Commodity Science and Quality Management.
- Business Administration in Trading, Tourism, Services, Commodity Science and Quality – in Romanian
- Business Administration in Trading, Tourism, Services, Commodity Science and Quality – in English
- Commercial Business Administration;
- Quality Management, Expertise and Consumer Protection,
Business Administration in Tourism;
- Geopolitics and Business;
- Sales and Organizational Development;
- Excellence in Business and Services (in English).
- Strategic Hospitality Management
- Administrarea Afacerilor in Industria Restaurantelor
- Excelenta Organizationala si Cultura Calitatii
- Geopolitica si Geoeconomie
- Managementul Calitatii in Invatamantul Online
- Politica Concurentei – Cadru Conceptual si Instrumente
Business Administration Doctoral School is organized by the Faculty of Business and Tourism:
- Business Administration – in English
- Business Administration – in French
- Business Administration – in German
- Business Administration – in Romanian
The scientific research activity is developed within two research units, equally implying both, professors and students: Business Administration Research Center and Tourism and Services Academic Research Center (CACTUS).
The two journals dedicated to disseminating the scientific results are printed under the patronage of the Business and Tourism Faculty: Amfiteatru Economic, indexed Clarivate Analytics and CACTUS Journal.